As a programmer, I understand how things can easily turn upside down in our codes. One simple mistake, we are bound to spend hours, days, even weeks, finding a solution.
So, I spent all night thinking about how can I cheer up a fellow programmer experiencing a bad day. I know this isn't enough, but hopefully, I can make you laugh.
1. Question: What two words every programmer learned to code first? Answer: “Hello, world.”
2. Question: What is the most popular programming problem? Answer: Missing a Semicolon.
3. Question: Where did programmers learn to program? Answer: At Stackoverflow University.
4. Question: What is the golden rule in programming? Answer: If it works, don't touch it.
5. Question: Why are programmers single? Answer: They commit their lives to code.
**6. Question: How do programmers propose? ** Answer: They use Sudo.
7. Question: What is the career status of programmers? Answer: It's complicated.
8. Question: What is the biggest lie in computer programming? Answer: HTML is a programming language.
9. Question: How do programmers enjoy life? Answer: When they see their codes run without error.
10. Question: What is the greatest fear of programmers? Answer: When they forget to save.
11. Question: Can you summarize the life of programmers in four words? Answer: Eat. Sleep. Code. Repeat.
12. Question: Why do programmers keep pressing the F5 button? Answer: Because it's refreshing.
13. Question: Why are programmers multilingual? Answer: They are fluent in more than two languages.
14. Question: How programmers open a Jar? Answer: They use Java.
15. Question: As a programmer, where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Answer: Sitting in front of a computer, probably programming.
16. Question: Why should you date a programmer? Answer: They can give you Ruby and Perl
17. Question: Why should you marry a programmer? Answer: They are not afraid to commit.
18. Question: What are the most expensive programming languages? Answer: Ruby, Perl, and Crystal.
19. Question: Why is Python slow? Answer: Because of IDLE.
21. Question: Where do programmers hangout? Answer: At Stack Overflow lounge.
22. Question: What language is designed to make programmers happy? Answer: Ruby
23. Question: Can you give me a programming music note? Answer: C#